Changed a few things but absolutely love it. Had more than I should have.
A tasty, low-cal meal for two
• 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
• 1 teaspoon olive oil
• 1 small red onion
• 2 ribs celery
• 75g pork mince
• 75g chicken mince
• Small knob ginger (finely grated)
• 1 clove garlic (finely grated)
• 2 tablespoons Chinese cooking wine
• 1 tablespoon soy sauce
• 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
• Small handful of sprouts
• Fresh coriander
• 4 large (or 6 small) iceberg lettuce leaves
Toast sesame seeds in dry pan. Set aside.
Add oil, red onion and celery to pan. Cook until slightly brown.
Mix ginger, garlic and minces together. Add to pan with celery and onion. Stir and break up meat. Cook until meat is cooked through and lightly brown – don’t worry about it sticking.
Add Chinese wine and scrape all the sticky bits off the bottom of the pan. Cook until wine has mostly evaporated. Mix through soy and oyster sauces. Divide between lettuce ‘cups’, sprinkle with sesame seeds, coriander and sprouts.