Want a delicious and easy way of getting fish into your diet? This tasty fish dish is gluten-free, full of healthy fats and low in carbohydrates. Best of all, it’s ready in just 30 minutes and only 8 ingredients required.
• 2 cod fillets
• 250 g green beans
• 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 240 g jar of roasted peppers, drained
• 1 garlic clove
• 2 tsp smoked paprika
• 30 g roasted hazelnuts
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 400F/200C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add the green beans and fish to the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes, or until fish is cooked through.
2. For the romesco, in a food processor or high-speed blender, add all of the ingredients except for the olive oil. Pulse until finely ground, then, with the blender or processor on, slowly drizzle in the olive oil until smooth. If too thick, thin out with some water. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Serve fish and green beans topped with romesco sauce.