Which BSD book to buy?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Alisonjf
    on

I went to buy the book online and found that there are two versions of Michael’s 8 week BSD book, published a few months apart and quite different in price. Does anyone know what the differences are?

• posted by Theodora
    on

Hi Alison

As far as I am aware, there is only one actual Eight Week Blood Sugar Diet book, available on Amazon for £3.85 (though normally about £7.99 I think). There is, however, an Eight Week Blood Sugar Diet RECIPE book, (£14.48 on Amazon) which lots of people use in conjunction with the actual Diet book (although this also has several recipes in to get you started). Maybe this is where the confusion lies?

Hope this helps.

• posted by Theodora
    on

PS If you click on the link at the right hand side of the page, it lists MM’s Diet books and gives links to Amazon to buy them. I just did this and notice the link for the Recipe book is selling it at only £7.

Please log in or register to post a reply.