What were your "symptoms" in the early days?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Clairebear
    on

Day 2…So far I have cold (expected), general wobblyness/shakes, puffy hands and ankles, constant headrushes (have to put my head between my knees whenever I stand up)..Anyone else in the same boat?

• posted by SkyWalker
    on

Hi Clairebear, sounds like a bit of either postural hypo-tension or even low blood sugar but if you are worried you should stop and check exactly what you have eaten and drunk compared to your recent habits. I cannot see how one day of reduced eating would cause such symptoms. Stay hydrated, and either go back to what you were doing or contact a health professional if this is the same again tomorrow. Surely, you would be expected to have dome something drastic to suffer in such a way on Day 2! Have you done so?

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

I agree that you should ensure you are drinking lots, which will help with your cold, too.

Please log in or register to post a reply.