Weekend away

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by nursecathy44
    on

Well, i went to Birmingham for the weekend and attempted to be good. I had a bratwurst from the german market (didnt eat the bread roll) and in the evening my daughter was really ill with toothache so we ordered Dominoes ! My attempt to be good was to order the salad and chicken wings, so feeling pretty pleased. Hoping the scales will be good to me when i weigh tomorrow, but not really expecting them to ๐Ÿ™
    Also start my new job tomorrow and I am quitting smoking tomorrow so a big day for me………….here goes :-/

• posted by Trelawny
    on

Nursecathy44, well done on your contol over the weekend. Hope the scales reward you! Good luck in your new job and I congratulate you on your decision to quit smoking. I quit my 30 a day habit when I was 47 years old. It is the best gift I ever gave myself. I’m routing for you, as will everyone else on here. Keep posting. xx

• posted by Natalie
    on

Wow nursecathy you don’t do things in half measures do you!? Well done on taking charge of your health.

• posted by nursecathy44
    on

Well, scales showed 1lb gain so very p***ed off ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™
    but i have nearly gone 24 hours without a cigarette and new job went very well ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

Glad to hear the new job is going well, don’t forget that stress can mess with your weight so if you were worrying about the job, or the giving up of smoking, then that could be the problem not your choices from the weekend causing the rise.

• posted by Trelawny
    on

Fantastic 24 hours ciggie free, well done. Stick with the diet it will work out. Bad days, good days, just make sure the good days outweigh the bad days and you’ll get there. Hope tomorrow goes as well.

Please log in or register to post a reply.