Week 3 Weigh-In

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by BellyBeGone
    on

I was looking forward to weighing-in this morning, as I really could feel lighter and my stomach is definitely flatter. So….the scales told me that I had lost three and a half pounds this week. This makes a total weight loss of eleven and three quarter pounds in just three weeks. I feel very motivated – and I am hoping like mad I can make it to the stone lost mark by next week’s 4 week stage.

This afternoon I tried on my size 16 jeans- and they fit ! And I didn’t have to pour myself into them either ! So that’s one dress size down already – and I HAD been pouring myself into my size 18 jeans previously. I have so many lovely clothes in my wardrobe from my ‘thinner days’ and I’m excited about getting to know them again. I’ve already cleared out a pile of larger clothes ready to go to the charity shop. I know it is very roughly one stone of weight loss to drop each dress size. I could be size 14 by Christmas ! And as for 2017 – watch out wardrobe !!

Onwards and downwards – happy weekend x

• posted by jmarie41
    on

Congrats BellyBeGone on getting through your third week! I loved your post.
    I finished week three yesterday and have lost 12 lbs. so far. During week 2 and 3 I lost very little but I kept all of week 1 loss off and added a few more pounds to the loss during the past 2 weeks. I have had a roller coaster of emotion, some days feeling low and others feeling fine. I am usually not a moody person but this way of eating has been difficult at times. The low calories get to me now and then. I am ready to see the scale drop more so I am checking out my “lose it app” where I’ve tracked my eating to see where I can improve. Each week I’ve made a huge batch of homemade chicken and vegetable soup and divided it into 12 containers. I’ve had it for lunch each day. It has really helped! My husband has been eating it too for his dinner which makes it nice to not have to cook every night. He saw how much weight I was losing and checked out the BSD book and now is following the plan too.
    I went clothes shopping and bought a pair of black pants that would have been too small 3 weeks ago. My other pair of black pants are getting too baggy –yay! I love them though so might have to have them tailored. They were expensive so I don’t want to part with them yet!
    Congratulations again on losing a good amount of weight! Wishing you a successful week four!

Please log in or register to post a reply.