Week 3 Lull………

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by NLR2407
    on

So I am just coming up to my third week on the BSD. I am surprised how I have adapted to 800cal per day, it seemed impossible to begin with. No longer have that hungry feeling as soon as I get out of bed in the morning, feeling brighter and of course lighter.

I think I am most definitely heading for a flat line/zero loss week though. Of course I knew to expect this….. I’ve got a week booked off work next week.

Hoping to try and be 100% on plan next week. I am an emotional eater and last week was very stressful, had cake. Wah 😣😑and snuck in toast too.

Any tips for staying on plan this week – planning to get some exercise in as well. Need to start blasting off fat all over.

Thanks xx

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hi NLR2407
    Well done on sticking with the BSD so far – notwithstanding the little blip last week. We all suffer such transgression from time to time, we’re only human after all!
    My advise for staying on plan next week, is to do a bit of advance planning. Be sure to have good food in the house ready to go and have an idea of the meals you are going to have. Also, have some BSD friendly treats in stock, in case you need a snack – yogurt, cheese, nuts, berries. Obviously, you’d only have a little of any of these, but they will help to make you feel satisfied if you get tempted or have any cravings.
    Good news that you are planning some exercise. Try scheduling some other diversionary tactics too – like a bit of pampering may be; or some other little non-food treat or occupation to keep the mind busy for a little while – a hobby maybe. The trick is not to dwell on the food too much, try to keep busy and be practise a little mindfulness too, as this will help to keep you focused and more relaxed.
    Good luck – hope you will be posting some great results after your week at home.

Please log in or register to post a reply.