Week 1 Day 4. So far so good!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by CasB
    on

So far, so good. 5lbs off this morning after only 4 days! Managing to keep to around the 800 per day but no social hazards yet!! Still missing that crunch from cereal or toast or crisp-bread but not really feeling hungry. Have been trying to lose weight unsuccessfully almost all my adult life so I’m hoping this gives me the start I need to a new healthier slimmer me!

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi CasB

Brilliant work, it’s wonderful isn’t it. I am on day 8 have just weighed In and lost 8lbs. I am in it for the long haul had 99lb to loose when I started, my acquisitions after 41 yrs of dieting lol. Thing Im missing most is copious amounts of loads of veg, who would think you would need to think twice about a carrot. Hehe whole new way of thinking, full fat, counting calories, never counted carbs before though so a real revelation. I’ve also felt marvellous, amazing energy, not hungry, but past two days been getting snacking urges. So keep up the good work, hope you have a lovely day
    Regards jan

• posted by CasB
    on

Hi greenjanet. I’ve got a good 4 stone to lose to even begin to edge into a healthy BMI. – like you I’m finding the limiting of veg aand counting calories a complete turnaround after years of a certain renowned eating plan saying the opposite! But then that hasn’t worked for me so this is a fresh start and it’s making me think and write down rather than presuming I know how much I’m eating. Got a wedding in September so hoping to make some good headway by then. Not going clothes shopping til the last minute!!
    Keep on trucking eh?!
    C:0)

• posted by jbartnz
    on

me too; week one and day four. First day was tough as I was hungry and feeling shaky. Upped the water intake and snacked on nuts and now I feel great. Not sure how much I’ve lost (need to buy some new scales) but I can definitely feel it BUT the biggest thing is that I have more energy, am more alert and my mood is much more upbeat and optimistic. This is good!!!!!

Please log in or register to post a reply.