Week 1

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Manxsprout
    on

I started a variant of BSD on June 2, thought I’d put in a weekly update.

Starting weight: 110k.
    Week 1: 106.

I am a member of the nutracheck calorie counting website, but I’ve been pretty dormant for the past year or so. Am now back on the case with logging all calories and exercise.

I’m not going for the full 800-cals per day BSD, but have gone for the following:

Breakfast: Fruit & Greek yoghurt, smoked salmon and/or omelettes for breakfast.
    Lunch: Either chicken breast or fish fillet with lettuce, tomato, peppers, cucumber dressed with yoghurt & mint plus apple
    Supper: Protein + vegetables + pulses &/or salad supper, once a week berries with cream or Greek yoghurt

This week I’ve managed one fast day of under 600 cals.

I’ve also started more intensive exercise – I use Davina McCall DVDs, so am mixing up cardio, HIIT and resistance. I try to walk an additional 6,000-9,000 steps as well.

First review is June 30, when it will be four weeks into new style of eating, second review will be July 28. I’m aiming for weight loss of about 10k by then, with another 10k off by September 30 and hopefully a final 6-7K by mid November. I’m tall 5’81/2), and I’m a straight 14 dress size when I’m about 82-84 kilos. If I can get to 79-80 kilos by NY, I’ll be very happy.

Please log in or register to post a reply.