Trolls

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

There are a couple of trolls (is that what they are called) posting right now. I just answered one earnestly, honestly and hoped I was helping then saw the next post was almost identical but a different name. They are saying they are prediabetic and need help. All appears genuine but I suspect an advertising campaign coming. I looked on both their Profiles and they both said SMART.

I wont get drawn in again. The other thing is their user names are a combination of nonsense letters and numbers. I will notify admin on the 2 I have seen.

• posted by wendleg
    on

Sorry about that SG.You have been so generous sharing your experience and willingness to advise (pre) diabetics. Unfortunately there will always be certain individuals ready to take advantage…We can only carry on offering support freely because there are many sincere people in need of support and your help is invaluable .

The others don’t matter

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Thanks Wendy, it wasnt aimed specifically at me and maybe trolls was the wrong word, I’m not into the lingo. It was just the coincidence of them asking very similar questions and having the profile SMART that alerted me. If they are genuine, I am sorry if I put them off BUT…..

Please log in or register to post a reply.