The magic pill

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Seadog
    on

Hi,

I just wanted to share a movie I watched last night. It was recommended to me by a friend, and it was simply breathtaking. It charts the effect of eating a LCHF diet on various people, an autistic child, a lady with a malignant breast tumour and various others. The results are simply outstanding. The movie also tells the battle that Prof Tim Noakes had in S Africa with trying to defend himself against malpractice. This movie is on Netflix and Amazon, I’m not trying to push it on you, but please find the time to watch it, it will absolutely convince anybody who is still sitting on the fence about this WOE. I’m sensing that this gradual change that we have been witnessing, may be picking up pace…

• posted by KazzUK
    on

Hi Seadog and Maggie – it’s an awesome documentary and it left me feeling all sorts of emotions from desperation, joy, anger etc. Thanks for the link Maggie. Hmmmmm! made me shiver when I read his tweet…. shades of TN indeed….

Please log in or register to post a reply.