The Diabetes Code

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by MaggieBath
    on

Just in case anyone has missed it Jason Fung has a new book on Diabetes out.

• posted by KrysiaD
    on

I have this. It is brilliant and Michael Mosley endorses it as a book that everyone should read.

• posted by marie123
    on

Yes, I’ve also read it and would recommend it along with his other books, YouTube films ?! (videos or whatever) and his podcasts.

• posted by MaggieBath
    on

Sorry I wasn’t a member when it was published, I’m guessing there was a lot of excitement then.

• posted by marie123
    on

Oh no, MaggieBath – I think it’s a great idea to post it – it’s not been mentioned very often – and it’s always good to highlight resources as new people start on the Forum and older posts get lost – that’s why I added about his other stuff – his YouTube videos in particular are great at explaining obesity, insulin resistance and T2 diabetes. xx

• posted by KrysiaD
    on

MaggieBath – it was an excellent idea to highlight the the book in a new thread as there has been hardly anything on this thread about the book.

Every bit of information we can get on how to be successful with this WOE is so important.

Please log in or register to post a reply.