The day before the fast 800

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Crispybacon
    on

Well my fridge looks healthy it’s very green
    Fizzy waters chilling, I’ve made to many spicy bean burgers and tried to tackle my new spirilser. I tried my new pedometer on my feet all day walked the dogs did the garden still only achieved only 4000 steps.
    Drinking my last glass of wine for 8 weeks
    My motto is don’t give up and don’t give in
    Watch this space x

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Wow! That’s determination talking Crispybacon. I’m sure we will all be keen to read your positive results soon. Meanwhile if you need any advise or support, shout out and someone will definitely be around to respond.

• posted by Crispybacon
    on

Thank you I probably will need that, had a bit of a double whammy me and hubby diagnosed prediabetes on the same day so there’s no choice in the matter we have to change x

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Hey Crispybacon
    take a look at the results being posted in the 8 weeks and over thread.
    In just a short time you and your OH can be posting results like that and we are all here to help you get there.
    As SunnyB said, there is always someone here nowadays so any problems, just shout, although your whole attitude suggests that you are well up for this.

• posted by Eureka
    on

Hi Crispybacon

Welcome to your better future. You did have a choice & you made the right one!
    I’ve just finished 8 weeks (I’m type 2 diabetic 3 yrs) & my husband (prediabetic ) joined me. See Fast 800 forum, topic : Over the 8 week line & after, for my (our) story
    You will do well & overcome any problems. We’re here to help.

Please read & sign our petition. Click on forums & all recent topics. It’s in : Welcome to the BSD forum, topic : Please sign our petition.
    Many thanks. We are trying to make LOW CARBS the treatment of choice & advice given to both pre & diabetics. Pass it on

Ps you will still be able to have Crispy bacon😀
    Eureka

Please log in or register to post a reply.