The 12 week ONLINE BSD COURSE ….

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by 1960smp
    on

Keeps popping up here n there on the internet and on FB when I log in…

Wondering if anyone has actually signed up for it and is it in Australian dollars the quoted $150?

• posted by Calypso- HealthLab Australia (BSD Admin)
    on

Hi 1960smp

The online program is quoted in Australian Dollars ($150.00 equates to approximately 95 pounds).

We have had hundreds of people successfully complete the program, and it is great if you are looking for/ find you need a bit more support and direction to complete the BSD.

Happy to answer any further questions you have. Michael has also written a letter explaining why the online program was created (found here: https://thebloodsugardiet.com/12-week-online-program/) which also may help answer any further questions you have.

I hope you have a really great weekend!

Calypso

• posted by Xmas slim
    on

Hi
    I would like to see a sample of the recipes for a day
    I find the recipe plan in the book too complicated while I am working and looking after 3 kids
    I would love simple breakfasts and lunches but can cope with a bit more preparation at dinner
    If someone were to put this together with a shopping list I could follow that and would pay for it
    That is a plan designed for a very busy person

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Xmas slim you need to post your question on the link Calypso has given above. But, there are lots of people on here who have done it on their own just using MM’s book and lots of help and advice from members of this forum.

Please log in or register to post a reply.