Taken the plunge! 3 Oct,

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Kelsie
    on

Decided to take myself in hand, get this weight off & sort my diet out!
    Got a wedding middle of November & don’t want to feel a frump! Need to lose 2-3 stone eventually but anything will help!

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Welcome Kelsie – enjoy the diet journey and good luck, it does work. If you are doing the full 800 fast you will have lots of questions, just jump in and ask or use the search engine at the top of the page, lots of questions have been asked and answered many times but no-one minds if you ask the same again. You should be able to shift at least 10lbs before the wedding but as you are not grossly overweight dont expect the massive losses that some have. I only lost 13lbs in my first 8 week run.

Good luck.

• posted by Kelsie
    on

Many thanks for those words of encouragement 🙏🏻
    Tried the baked peaches for breakfast, good to try something new! May struggle with anything lactose as I am lactose intolerant, but can surely find an alternative.
    Onwards & upwards! X

Please log in or register to post a reply.