Success is possible!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by jollygirls55
    on

Wanted to share our success story, after 8 weeks my wife and I had both lost 2 stone each, now 20 weeks on the plan, it’s 4 stone each. We feel fantastic and can see the finish line. For all of you starting out… it is achievable. See our story..

http://www.nomadplans.com/8-week-blood-sugar-diet/

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

Great blog, and great results, both of you. Looking forward to you joining our merry band of maintainers soon 😀

• posted by Narnea
    on

Fantastic! Can you tell me a little about it?
    Was the the weight loss constant? Did you have trouble sticking to it? Is it a way of life now or will you reintroduce stuff?
    Sooo good to hear success from people 👏

• posted by jollygirls55
    on

Hi Narnea,
    Thanks for getting in touch. Yes, we are seeing the BSD as a way of life now. We’re still on our way to goal so haven’t really deviated from the plan, as such but because we’ve been doing it a while have had a couple of meals out. It isn’t particularly difficult to stick to, we quite like the restrictive nature of the diet – this is actually easier than moderating! The weight loss was fairly constant, at least 3 pounds a week but often more. We’ve both lost almost 4 stone now, I’ll post an update in a couple of weeks. To be honest, although the weight loss is brilliant, it’s all the other benefits too, which make this diet worthwhile. Once you get your head around the diet and do a bit of preparation, success is certainly possible! Good luck with your weight loss journey.
    Claire

• posted by jollygirls55
    on

Thanks mixnmatch, appreciate your support! Yes, looking forward to getting to the maintenance stage…. it was difficult setting an initial goal due to having more than 4 stone to lose… but it’s really motivating to see my fitbit dashboard telling me I’m 94% there! Another few pounds to go, then I’ll assess the situation.

• posted by Karen19
    on

So good to hear as I set out well done!!

Please log in or register to post a reply.