Starting the New Year with a new me! Beginning 08/11/16

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Lauramac
    on

Hi everyone I’m starting the 8 week blood sugar from today Monday 08th Nov – 02nd Jan 2017.

I am insulin resistant with PCOS and really desperate to ditch this fat and have a baby.

Please root for me!

Starting weight: 109kgs

Good luck to everyone starting today! Really motivated to start the new year on a body-positive feeling!

• posted by Avila
    on

Go for it!!

• posted by NickyH43
    on

Dear Lauramac,

Go for it! I am on day 6 and am delighted with an 11lb loss already! I know much of it will be water but it’s a great start.
    I started at 106kgs so know I have a very long way to go. I also have PCOS and insulin resistance but am 43 so just one miracle for me, who is now nearly 15!
    The hardest part was the first 4 days, headaches and feeling irritable but now I’m fine, just remember to drink lots, and I mean lots, of water.
    Good luck, I’ll be looking forward to hearing your progress.
    Nicky

• posted by Britta
    on

Hi Lauramac

Well done! I started on monday too, plain sailing so far… Let’s do it!

Britta

• posted by leharvey
    on

Good luck Laura! Just wondering how you’re planning on dealing with Christmas? I’m aiming to continue with the diet through the festive period too but worried about giving in and over indulging… But also don’t want to miss out entirely!

Please log in or register to post a reply.