Starting out

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by sineadd182
    on

Hi All, I have a quick question. I am starting the BSD tomorrow. Can I combine it with the 5:2 fast diet or would it be better to do the 8 weeks first and then change to the 5:2 fast diet?

Thanks
    Sinead

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hi sineadd182 – welcome on board. Personally I would suggest doing the full 8 weeks on the Fast 800 and then assessing where you are and possibly shifting into 5:2, so that you are focusing on one set of ‘rules’ at a time, but of course ultimately it’s up to you.

Whatever you decide to do, I wish you every success in achieving your goals.

• posted by Esnecca
    on

It depends on what you’re doing this for. Do you have any blood sugar issue (hyperinsulemia, insulin resistance, pre-diabetes, diabetes)? How much weight do you have to lose? Do you have visceral and/or belly fat you’re concerned about? If you just want to lose weight in a general sense, 5:2 is grand. If you’re significantly overweight, want to correct blood sugar problems and lose dangerous organ fat , then I’d say you should start with the Fast 800.

Please log in or register to post a reply.