Starting next week and realised it's pancake day…

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Lebatsirk
    on

Hubby and I plan to start this on Monday when the kids go back to school and I just realised that it’s pancake day next week.

Is it a case of simply making them for the kids and having none ourselves, or does anyone have any ideas about how to get involved within the plan?

Sorry if it’s answered somewhere; I’ve been reading the posts and did a couple of searches but couldn’t find the answer.

Thanks in advance 🙂

• posted by Julia18togo
    on

There are several BSD friendly pancake recipes in the recipes section of this site. Type in pancakes to the search box. Don’t delay starting with BsD because of this!

• posted by Lebatsirk
    on

Thank you!

I think I’d been too specific in my search terms before! I had no idea scotch pancakes would be ok; I’ve made those before (years ago!) and the whole family enjoyed them so I’ll add some gram flour to my shopping list 😀

Please log in or register to post a reply.