Starting my BSD journey today! Sat 15 Sept 2018

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by FreshStart
    on

Kia ora, folks

I’m a 46-year-old woman from New Zealand who’s lurked these boards on and off over the years. I love the support I read here and I’m keen to come out of the shadows now and be a part of it.

I’m Type 2 diabetic. My diet is pretty terrible and my exercise almost zilch. I’m hoping that by documenting my journey here I can turn my health around. I would love to read any words of advice you might have for me. And if you want to join me, even better!

My plan is to do the 800 calories a day diet within a 12pm to 8pm window, so there’s an element of fasting in my day. I also plan to walk at least 30 minutes a day or go to the pools, which I find intimidating. So please send me any words of encouragement!

It’s midnight in NZ now, but when I get up in the morning I will weigh myself and take my blood sugars and post them here.

Can’t wait to start this journey and hear from you good folk!

Please log in or register to post a reply.