Starting Jan 9 2017 Online BSD Support Group

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Juliemt
    on

Hi Everyone who started this week! Looking forward to sharing the next 8 weeks together! I’m a newbie to the program, diagnosed with T2 6 months ago. My goal is to reverse my T2. My GP is sceptical, gave her the program letter and clinical study for a bed-time read ๐Ÿ˜€ I live in fantastic Melbourne, Australia. I’ve lost 12kg since being diagnosed and my HbA1C is down from 10.8 to 5.5 following low GI as much as possible. My GP says it’s a miracle lol! I say it’s much better choices and research! I plan to lose 15kg in the next 8 weeks. Then hopefully get off Metformin!!! While I still would have a way to go, that would bring my total weight loss to around 40kg in just under 2 years. Now that can only be a good thing!!! Good luck everyone, wishing you all a great weeks ahead! Look forward to hearing about your progress. ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ

Please log in or register to post a reply.