Starting from today

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Hollyg94
    on

Hi 👋🏽

I started the BSD a couple months back and I kept it up for 2 weeks properly then completely yo yo’d! I found it really easy- why did I go off?! I dont know.

With 8 pounds off still from last tome I remain positive (although I did eventually get a stone down!)

I know it sounds silly but I have a wedding on Jan 18th which id like to lose 7 pounds for- every little helps! From that I will plough through .

If anyone has any tips to remain positive or results from good weight loss especially at the beginning, that would really help!

Thank you!

Holly

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi there, 18th Jan is now 12 days away, if you have already been on it before you know that you could easily lose half a stone by the wedding date. It is now up to you to get serious. Although I dont see this diet as a short term fix it can work very quickly especially when you will lose a lot of fluid in the first 2 weeks. Good luck.

• posted by JGwen
    on

Hi Holly, most of the very rapid weight loss at the start is cause by water loss. Our bodies store fluid when we are eating a high carb diet. – I have been eating this way since Oct 2017. Over the festive season I stepped off the wagon and had food with carbs most days. – I put on 5 kg so thats 11lbs over that period, but as soon as I went back to low carb (less than 20g of carbs) on the 2nd January it all dropped off again over a few days.
    However, my experience is that my body tends to store fluid all over not at the waist and hips, so while it makes a rapid change to the scale it doesn’t make much change to dress sizes.

• posted by Purple rose
    on

Hi everyone, I just started today the Fast 800, I want to make a great progress in about one week or two. I have to give some time to see the results.Good luck to all of you!

• posted by Cleverblonde73
    on

Hi Everyone, also starting today. Have wedding dress fitting on 2nd March and hoping to lose 10 lbs! I have done the BSD before and so feel happy I can follow the principles and I know this works. Although I have never gone back to really eating pasta, rice etc on a regular basis the naughty goodies have sneaked in so I just need to be more disciplined.
    Hoping to use the forum to keep motivated and have a mutual support network. Good luck everyone

Please log in or register to post a reply.