Starting BSD w/12hr fasting?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Vegasbaby
    on

I am doing the 12hr fast from last meal eaten at night and waiting 12-14 hours the next morning to have a meal. Does that mean that I can’t drink my black tea (w/almond milk, no added sugar) or even water before the 12 hours? I need help clarifying this. I am doing this overnight fasting in conjunction with the 2 days of 500 cal fasting. I am starting today!

• posted by Timmy
    on

Not sure about the tea, but I would say it is vital to keep on drinking the water.

I try to get 3 litres of drink in me every day

• posted by SunnyB
    on

I’d say drinking your tea would be fine, as long as there’s no sugar.

• posted by Vegasbaby
    on

Is there an expert that can give me a definitive answer on this please? I want to make sure I follow it correctly.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Not an expert but if you really want to fast no almond milk, black or green tea okay as is coffee but no milk at all, obviously no sugar. Drink lots and lots of water. Cant understand why you would want to fast and then have only 500 cal as this diet is low enough to start with but that is up to you. How many people say we shouldn’t have only 800 so what do they know.

• posted by Vegasbaby
    on

On the days that I eat 500 cal, I’m not doing the overnight fast. I am doing the overnight fast on the 5 days that I eat regular meals.

Please log in or register to post a reply.