Starting BSD tomorrow. Just in need of some moral support

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Feelo30
    on

Hi all,
    I guess I’m looking for some motivation here.
    I have a toddler and an 8 month old baby and with the second one basically put on 30 kilos! I hate looking at myself and am very aware of all the health problems that could potentially rise.
    So I’m starting this tomorrow in the hope that I get back on track to bring a fit mom for my two little ones!
    I was 80 and with much difficulty have managed to get to 72 kilos.
    Hoping starting this diet would help me lost another 10 – 15 kilos or at least kick start my weight loss.
    My addiction is chocolate as I’m also an emotional eater turning to chocolate when it gets stressful with the kids.
    Wish me luck!! And good luck to all of you and many congrats to all those who have done it. Your stories inspire me!

• posted by Feelo30
    on

Thank you hummingbird xx

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hi feelo – welcome to the BSD. Have a look at the other threads on the forum and join any that seem relevant to you. We are a friendly bunch and you’ll be made welcome on all threads. There is much value in joining threads populated by those who have been walking the BSD path for a good long while, as they have gleaned much knowledge along the way and are always willing and delighted to share this with newer members, as well as offering reassurance and support.

Join in in one of the challenges – the four week ones are always good and there will be a new one starting on 21st March, so look out for that, as this will be populated by people at varying stages on their BSD journey and are a great way to help keep you focused and motivated.

Best of luck to all of you starting tomorrow, we’ll be looking forward to reading of your progress.

• posted by alliecat
    on

Hi, ladies! Sunny’s advice is always solid gold, and I agree with her suggestion to get
    involved on an active thread. The next one will include the word “April” in the title,
    and will probably be up on Tuesday. Hope to see you all there, but in the meantime,
    a very warm welcome to you all ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Allie

Please log in or register to post a reply.