Starting an 8 week plan so that I'm slimmer for my holiday

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Arty one
    on

I’ve been on the 8 week diet before and did have good results but as soon as I came off track, I wasn’t sure how to continue so I very gradually put on the weight. I didn’t put it all back on but now I have 3 stone to lose. I want to do it for health reasons and I thought if I used the forum, I would be accountable to others maybe and not just myself. I have decided that this is going to be the last diet and that it will be my way of life, with new habits formed (ie no snacking and it’s only 1 biscuit )

• posted by snailrunner
    on

Welcome and good luck! I’m almost four weeks in and 12lbs down, going on holiday on Tuesday and I’m right on track, although I will need to resume when I get home.

• posted by Arty one
    on

Hi snail runner (great name)
    Thanks for the welcome. 12lbs already, that’s brilliant. I’ve lost only 3lbs so far but am managing to stick to it.

Will keep posting about more weight loss.

Please log in or register to post a reply.