starting again starting the blood sugar diet

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Vixter71
    on

ok so officially starting the blood sugar diet today. 3.5 stone to lose. Lost sight of how fed up i am at this weight but renewed motivation after seeing a terrible picture of myself at the weekend… bring it on.

• posted by wendyq
    on

Hi Vixter ,I have about 3 and a half stone to lose as well,I started the BSD a few days ago,so far so good but found it more difficult over the weekend when we had friends for dinner.I feel motivated after reading all the successes that people have had.For some the weight seems to fall off but for others it’s a much slower process.I’ve realised I need to plan my meals better to have more success,think that’s the key.So fat I’ve lost a few pounds,my hubby says he can see signs of my waist coming back!I’m just trying to take each day as it comes at the moment,planning meals and trying to be more active.We can do it!

Please log in or register to post a reply.