Starting again

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Pd11
    on

I managed 2 weeks then didnt keep it up when i went on holiday. Since getting back 2 weeks ago ive not been able to keep to a days plan. I do well in the day then evening ill pick.
    So new motivation. I felt really well on it my mood balanced i lost a stone and felt calmer and more clear headed. Back on carbs im grumpy tired lethargic and irritable. Its us definately impacting my body and im taking the blip as a necessary step in needing to fully experience the physical changes. I realise i dont actually enjoy bread or pasta or flour based foods it is an addiction and i definately get cravings. So a day at a time again. Back to it.

• posted by Caro
    on

Hi Pd11
    You are so right. It is an addiction. On my first day I was doing really well and had to go to a 40th. They had a gourmet pizza guy there and everything was constantly brought around to you. While others were taking pizza every time. I only took one small piece the whole night and no birthday cake. I didn’t recognize myself. I would have binged the whole night normally. I have never been a big drinker so no alcohol didn’t bother me. It is the lack of bloating i notice already and it is only day 4. Also i found with carbs i am constantly going back to the fridge or pantry. The habits we form. Good luck with your 8 weeks. I sabotaged myself on a previous attempt by having people over for dinner then didn’t reign myself in. This time I am more determined to lose the weight and not end up with serous diabetes problems like my father. He is Tofi and in denial.

Please log in or register to post a reply.