Start date 15/08/16

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Claire1005
    on

Hi everyone, this is day 4 and I’m 4lbs down already! I haven’t found it difficult at all yet and I’m glad to have found so many positive stories here. I’m off work until early September so I have the time to weigh my food and really get to know what 800 calories looks like. Hopefully when I’m back at work and time is shorter, this will have become second nature.

• posted by Lucky Maneki
    on

Hey Claire, welcome and well done on a good weight loss so far! By the time you get back to work you’ll be so in the swing of it it will be second nature, I’m sure of it ๐Ÿ™‚ Is 1005 your birthdate? If so, it’s mine too ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Claire1005
    on

Hi Lucky, yes we’re birthday twins ๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you, and we’ll done you on your results so far! xx

• posted by Lucky Maneki
    on

Ah fab! You’ll be fine on this then, another stubborn Taurean ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thank you very much, still a long way to go yet! But at least it’s a start! x

• posted by Claire1005
    on

Weighed this morning and another 2lb has gone overnight so that’s 6lbs lost by day 5! I tested my blood sugars too and they’re down from 6.7 on Monday morning to 5.2 today. Very pleased! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Claire1005 I know where your 2lbs went, it landed on my scales this morning. C’est la vie

• posted by Claire1005
    on

Oh no sunshine-girl, that’s bad news ๐Ÿ™

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Don’t worry Claire1005 It will be gone by Sunday, working on it and just had a 30 min swim so feeling gooooood

• posted by Claire1005
    on

Hope it’s gone now sunshine-girl and that you’re still feeling good!

First week done and I’m pleased to report 7lbs weight loss in 7 days. I’m feeling good, my jeans are looser and I’m looking forward to a healthy future ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Claire1005
    on

Haha love it! ๐Ÿ™‚

Please log in or register to post a reply.