Soup

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Karen3
    on

Hi all, just started today!
    Could anyone give me some more soup recipes ( apart from the ones on the book!) when I’m busy I just want to be able to grab something that I have already made and heat it up! I’d like to freeze some as well!

• posted by Natalie
    on

Roast tomato soup: cut a kilogram of Roma (small egg shaped) tomatoes in half, put them cut side up on a baking tray with a carrot and a quartered onion. Sprinkle of salt, little drizzle of olive oil. Roast in oven for about 20 mins on med/high heat until soft and caramelising. Add roasted veges to a pot with 4 cups of vegetable stock or water, and a tin of puréed tomatoes (no added sugar or other ingredients!). Simmer for another 20 mins, then blend it all up in the blender or with a stick blender. About 45 calories per bowl and yummy!

• posted by Karen3
    on

Thankyou for that I shall certainly try it

• posted by Debsym62
    on

That roast tomato soup sounds lovely. Have you put it in the recipes? You should submit it.☺

Please log in or register to post a reply.