Skipping Breakfast?!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by AlanNI
    on

Hi Folks!

Just starting BSD and aiming for 800 / 8 Weeks!

I’m not a fan of eggs/mushrooms/fish… and cant seem to find a good breakfast except porridge (which i’ve been told is very high in carbs!)

Therefore I have been skipping breakfast, in order to have a longer fast after my sleep fast.

Is this a good idea?

I’m a wee bit confused…
    Thank you in advance for any help or suggestions!

Alan

• posted by topcac
    on

Fasting is not a problem, in fact many schools of thought say that it’s extremely beneficial – I don’t eat anything from 7pm to 11am every day and I’m fine 🙂 Many people only eat two meals a day which helps them because they can then eat a larger amount at each meal so whatever works for you.

But if you feel like you want breakfast you could try full fat yoghurt with nuts and berries, or just a handful of nuts, or check out the recipes in the book for a little inspiration – or bacon and sausages? Or tuna salad, or SOUP – whatever you want! No one made a law that says we have to eat ‘conventional’ breakfast foods for breakfast – eat what you like LOL

Good luck – keep us posted

Please log in or register to post a reply.