Shakes not delivered

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Fr0d0
    on

Very disappointed dealing with the fast800 website in purchasing the special shakes.

Nothing arrived so I assumed it may not be the slickest operation and immediately resolved to give it time.

To my horror I read that refunds would be refused if claims were a month old. This after searching through the site for contact information to chase the order.

I was just over a month overdue.

This seems like sharp practice.

I’m sure websites and ordering process have to make terms and conditions clear.

I’ve heard nothing at all back apart from a very sparse initial receipt.

No delivery notifications. Nothing.

I emailed asking about it and again, no reply.

Has anyone else has such appalling service?

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi Fr0d0, I have never heard of anyone ordering from the Fast800 website, in fact I have never heard of it. Are you sure it is genuinely affiliated to the DrM diet plan. If it is genuine then you should have no trouble either getting your goods or getting your money back. The 30 day usually refers to returns being refunded or is just a ploy if the site is a bit dodgy. It depends where you live but the law should be on your side. You have paid out good money and not got the goods, if it is a scam then bye bye money.

• posted by Fr0d0
    on

Hi. Thanks for your reply

The website is here:
    https://thefast800.com

Facebook page:
    https://m.facebook.com/thefast800/

I’ve tweeted Dr Michael Mosley to ask directly if he is connected with them. I’ll be pretty annoyed if not. I think they’re clearly using his name to further their own interests.

• posted by Fr0d0
    on

Dr Mosley replied straight away enquiring about the problem. He is going to chase it up for me, so it seems as though the website is genuine. It’s also where you can sign up for the ยฃ99 12 week programme.

Strange that you haven’t heard of it!

• posted by Jennie10
    on

Hi Fr0d0
    The new Fast800 site does sell shakes – I noticed it when I looked at it a few weeks ago, and I’ve seen MM talk about why he developed them somewhere, but I’ve never heard anyone on here talk about buying them.

Good luck with sorting it out.
    Jennie

• posted by Jennie10
    on

cross posted – that’s good!
    Edited: It’s a very new site so not everyone will know of it yet – and the shakes are a new resource. Btw, nice name

• posted by Fr0d0
    on

I was very worried for a while then!
    So glad MM responded so quickly and put my mind at rest. Kudos to him.

Love his work

I’d recommend following him on Twitter. He imparts some great advice there.

@DrMichaelMosley

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

The Fast800 is very new. I did say if it was genuine then you would either get your goods or your money back. That is what is going to happen. It is useful for us all to know about these resources, so thank you.

• posted by Fr0d0
    on

Thank you – it’s always good to be careful.

I assume wrongly that people in this subforum are only new converts via the fast800 book like myself. Great to have the support of you old stagers as well ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘.

I guess I followed links to the website being interested in the shakes, obviously being of the culinary challenged type!

Your input is always appreciated.
    Warm regards

• posted by Fr0d0
    on

DrMM messaged me again to check if I’d gotten any further, which I thought was very kind of him given his current busy schedule.

I’d not had a reply since the one after the weekend.

The next day the order had been processed and I received notifications that it had been dispatched.

I also received an email offering me 50% off my next order which I thought was very generous.

Very pleased with the way MM stepped in on my behalf. Happy customer!

• posted by alliecat
    on

Please let us know how you mana9e with the shakes. FrOdo! I’m not one for replacement meals,
    as I feel that convenience products don’t really teach us how to construct a healthy meal from whole
    foods. I’ll be interested to know what you think of them, thou9h!

Allie

• posted by Fr0d0
    on

When you’re a Neanderthal like me Allie these are the things you have to do! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Never really liked the idea myself to be honest. I’ll report back.

• posted by Fr0d0
    on

Shakes arrived. Not tried them yet! This is the vanilla vegan flavour. Will try asap and report back.

Please log in or register to post a reply.