Recipe help

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by MaureenVilla
    on

Using the 8 week blood sugar diet book …Looking to make the easy Bolognese page 123-..calories 170 per servings .ok ..If I then want to make chilli con carne (page 125 ). do I add 170 plus 260 for the chilli recipe ..just a bit confused..does not take much 😂
    Anyone help please 🤔

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi Maurenn, No, the bolognaise sauce is the base and comes in at 170 cals, then by the time you have added the kidney beans, sour cream, mushrooms etc this brings the chilli recipe up to 260 – so the chilli recipe is a total of 260.

• posted by MaureenVilla
    on

Hi
    Thank you so much for reply …I’ve only been following the diet for two weeks ..first 2weeks had a lost of 3lb each week ..then put on 2lb this week ..but not been sleeping very well which can be factor ..Thought I was having to too many calories..but feel hungry this week ..but have not had any chocolate cravings as yet and I’m a chocoholic..
    Thanks again xx

Please log in or register to post a reply.