Pie and peas!!!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Hailsmarie
    on

Hi I’m new to the forum! I am 5ft 4 and have just lost 8lb in 3 weeks on the BSD! Im so happy to be back to 9stone something – currently 9 stone 8. Would love to get back to 9 stone! I think I can do it! I’ve been invited to a gathering tonight and on the menu is pie and peas! I’m vegetarian so it’s a cheese and onion pie! Will having one pie undo my good work. I’m not drinking tonight and this is a one off! Thank you from Hayley

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

It won’t undo everything, and my advice would be fast during the day up to the meal and then indulge yourself, and count the calories estimating the weight so you know what you have had later, but don’t worry if you go over on either calories or carbs. You may find an increase over the next couple of days, but equally you may not. I did this quite a few times while I was losing, because life does go on.

Please log in or register to post a reply.