Optifast 800 in the UK

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by johnbearuk
    on

Hello

I am going to start my diet with you at the end of May. I am well motivated, 66 and overweight and Type 2 on Insulin. My doctor is OK with it.

My question is, if we have our three drinks a day then are the recipes for what to cook with the 250gms of vegetables etc.

Kind regards John

• posted by johnbearuk
    on

Sorry, I meNt add that I did manage to by the substitute as suggested on the New antlers Uni website.
    Exante it’s called. So I’ve bought my first weeks shakes as they were 50% off.

• posted by Mariet
    on

Hi John, you can cook your vegetables any way you like them. Greg leafy vegetables, zucchini, cauliflower etc can be steamed or sautéed in a little fat- butter or oil. Lots of veggies are great baked, spray with some olive oil and season to taste.

Hope that helps- there’s a thread on the forum, something like ‘great eats the low carb way’ that might help. There’s also 101ways with cauliflower. You can search in the box in the top right hand corner, or there is a whole section of recipes.

Please log in or register to post a reply.