One year on starting again

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by JCH187
    on

I’m back after a year away. This time last year I lost 28lbs on the 8 week plan but I’ve fallen off the wagon in a spectacular fashion since then and my sugar addiction came back with a vengeance, I’m ashamed that all my hard work has been undone and then some. I don’t think I’m going to do the 8 week program but a version of it, I know what works for me on the diet, what doesn’t and I’ve done my BSD food shop so I’m ready to get started tonight. Wish me luck!

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Welcome back on board JCH187, although I guess in many ways you’d prefer it not to be because of the weight gain and sugar addition. As long as you stick to the core principles of the BSD way of eating, you should see those pounds drop away again. Keep us posted on your progress and shout if you are struggling and need advise, support or encouragement.

Hope it goes well for you and you are soon posting positive results – best of luck.

• posted by JCH187
    on

Thank you, started today and I weighed in this morning and hadn’t put on as much as I’d thought which I’m a bit skeptical about but I’m not weighing myself again until next week. I am feeling pretty ok so far, drunk loads of water and am peeing every 5 minutes!! I am already looking forward to my dinner 😀

Please log in or register to post a reply.