One week at a time beginning 19th OCTOBER 2021

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by wendleg
    on

ON we go !!! I hope the week was decent . Mine started well but got a bit rushed towards the end so I didn’ t quite get the quiet weekend I was hoping for, but never mind .

Are you feeling up for another week together ?

I’m not sure what to aim for in particular, just looking out for each other as always, providing a bit of remote TLC and just doing our best .

Stay focused everyone and think long term .

Looking forward to seeing SG back with us sometime this week when she returns from the UK while SunnyB continues to enjoy her time in Turkey .

Lots of love everyone
    Wendy x

• posted by wendleg
    on

Wendleg /Wendy
    SunnyB
    Sunshine girl/Denise
    Florab85 /Lauren
    Onestep
    Elle-mae
    Orange Panda Momma/Amz
    RubyG and hubby
    Windyjulz
    Antigone
    Tulip/Clare
    Arcticfox
    JGwen
    California girl/Julia
    Caronl
    Merry melba
    AlysJ
    Stresseatingpro
    CurryTruck
    Iggyboo
    LindaandHubby
    Annie W
    Handles
    Rockandrolltofu
    shammy

If you have been quiet, come back ! You will always be welcomed xx

• posted by wendleg
    on

Sorry ! I missed off GAD and Julinka !!!

Amz are you ok ?

Lauren and Clare how are you doing ?

I’m still wondering about articfox ???

• posted by florob85
    on

Hi Wendy, Clare I miss you!

Wish I could say I’m ok but I’ll settle for surviving!! I got yet more work piled on me last week and it’s been very stressful, PTSD has reacted by flaring up helpfully and throwing in some nightmares and flashbacks for good measure!!

I’ve just come out of two of the busiest weeks in human history and honestly they’ve just broken me, I’ve not really been on plan but to be fair not really eating much of anything because I’ve just been too stressed and frankly not had the time! Got to Friday afternoon and just crashed about 3pm, I was absolutely overwrought and just sobbed in bed for a few hours because I just felt like I might burst. Spent most of the weekend in bed feeling sorry for myself and crying and dozing, and most of today too as I was on leave. Starting to feel a bit more human, back to work tomorrow but a few quieter weeks so I can get more focussed on this. I really need to because the wedding is in 25 weeks and I am not going to fit in my dress, I reckon I need to lose at least 1.5 stone which is ambitious but I reckon I can do it. So motivation is there, action stations as of tomorrow morning and I’m determined to try and post more frequently to be accountable!!

Big love everyone

Lauren xx

• posted by wendleg
    on

Oh my goodness Lauren. You are taking on far too much ! I am worried you are in danger of burning yourself out. That work schedule is intense and exhausting and triggering your PTSD is not good.
    Please take care.
    I can understand it’s hard to focus with all that pressure. I don’t know how you coped !
    I wish you could just look on your upcoming wedding with serenity and happiness but that ain’t gonna happen unless someone else takes over some of your workload.

We are here though to support you and 25 weeks is some time away…don’t panic. You can be where you want to be. But you need to arrive in one piece !
    Rest when possible and say no when you can too Lauren ?
    XXX

• posted by florob85
    on

I’m with you Wendy 100%, the last couple of weeks have just been the last straw and I’m talking to my boss tomorrow because something has got to give, and I don’t want it to be me!!

L x

• posted by RubyG
    on

RubyG and hubby still hanging on
    Work has been full-on for both, but by last week’s weigh-in we had shed our gains again, so all good.
    Hubby has been travelling for work a bit, so takes his packed lunch of ham and egg muffins or crustless quiches, some almonds, mini cheeses and/or mini salami bites and a mini dark chocolate (85%), plus a bottle of water. Hotel breakfasts he should be OK with a Full English, no toast/beans/dubious sausages, and restaurant dinners he tends to go for a steak with a side salad instead of chips – he knows the score and tends to make sensible choices.
    Yesterday I managed a 16:8 and am trying to do the same today, but feeling a bit iffy after an 04h30 alarm call, so will go as far as I can and eat when my body tells me I need to.
    I have a new measure of my weight at the moment – a pair of board shorts I bought and fitted into at my lowest WW weight in 2010 – 2 weeks ago the velcro was gaping, this morning they fastened fully 🙂
    On Saturday I fell into a few charity shops in the posh town near us, and came home with 2 smart-casual shirts, 2 office weight woollen jumpers, a chunky polo neck jumper, pashmina, scarf and a pair of leather gloves! Hubby got a few office-wear items too. It feels great to be selecting clothes we like, rather than settling for clothes that fit – motivation to at least maintain.
    Have a good week all, keep on keeping on.

• posted by MerryMelba
    on

Thank you Wendy!
    My apologies for not posting much lately, but it’s been a bit groundhog day here being in lockdown (limited movement around the place, all retail closed, curfew, no haircuts, no gyms or sports, no restaurants/bars except take-out, work from home, schools closed etc) But midnight this Thursday we finally end lockdown (76 days this round – a total of 261 days since March 2020). Vaccination rates are high which is really good. Doing an extra gleeful happy dance 💃💃💃
    So – it’s time to get back into the swing of things – I’m so looking forward to going out with friends, getting back to exercise classes, etc – and getting motivated again to trying to discard a couple of kg.
    This of course will be tempered by a few much anticipated meals out over the next couple of weeks. 🥗🍷 But I will enjoy all of those and they will lift my spirits and motivate me. Taking off the trackie pants and putting on some heels. 👠👠
    Reading all the posts in this site everyday has really helped me get through these long days – so thank you everyone for sharing your stories, quotes, positives and food ideas.
    Many of us are going through difficult times . WindyJulz, Dawn, Lauren, DCT – you are all such strong and resourceful women. And shout out to ArticFox – hope you are safe and well. And congrats to SueBlue for hitting your goals and getting through lockdown – and Ruby and others who are taking it ODAT. You inspire us.
    Merry

• posted by MagicBean
    on

posted by MagicBean
    on 3 Oct 2021 at 10:45 Reply • Report post • permalink
    Dear all,
    Sorry that I’ve been MIA for bloody ages.
    Sometimes just reading the thread is what keeps you going, particularly when everything else is just crazy. And you can’t see your way forward.
    Odaat – often appears on here- it’s so true.
    Having reached my heaviest back in winter/ spring of last year I’m now happy to report that I’m down just over a stone / about 8 kg.
    My scales might not be the most accurate but hey , they were the same ones that showed the worst result too. It’s all relative.
    What’s changed?
    All the s**t factors that were pulling me down remain in place but my mindset has had a seismic shift.
    Deal with what I can… odaat.
    Have found meditation helpful – ( j Stephenson) is my go to resource.
    Walking – at least 10 000 a day and just trying to be mindful of what I consume.
    I know there’s still work to be done – I like wine on occasions and still eat some carbage but I’m heading towards a better zone.
    Odaat.
    Thoughts and good wishes to all
    Magic bean
    Ps hope 6 turkeys is ok

Decided to repost here as I didn’t get any replies when I last posted .
    Sadly am decked with either the ‘ super cold ‘ doing the rounds or some form of Covid variant. Thank god for the vaccines

• posted by LindaandHubby
    on

Lauren
    I just read your posts & had to reply. I really hope you managed to sort something out with your boss regarding your horrendous workload. I’ve been there in a few positions. The more you take on, the more they push your comfort zone & load you with yet more work. Something has to give & I sincerely hope it’s your boss NOT you!

You have to think about your well-being, health & sanity first & I hope you managed to get your points across in your meeting. If nothing gives then maybe you need to change tactics & look for a less demanding position. Is it possible to work on a part-time basis or maybe even work as a consultant or a home tutor? Just think about your assets (which I believe you have in abundance) & see how you think you can apply them to even maybe a different type of work. Myself I just totally changed my career path to a different field altogether at least twice when I encountered work loads that were totally crazy & bosses that made me want to strangle them. I went self employed a few times & I was SO pleased the last time when I took a shed-load of work off my totally unreasonable boss to whom I suggested & also set up a very lucrative side-line for. I was working 70-80 hrs minimum a week, the money was great BUT I had no life as I was totally exhausted. Self employment also meant that I could run my business down (to eventually nothing) & look after my mother when she fell ill in the years before she passed. Her passing made me re-evaluate my life altogether. What good is money. prestige etc. etc. if it makes you unhappy? I hope you don’t get to re-evaluate your life the sad way I had to, but maybe you do need to do this now?

Sending you love, hugs & hoping for you a wonderful life. Love Linda XXX

• posted by florob85
    on

Thank you Linda x

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi everyone, thanks yet again to Wendy. Glad to hear your friend is in a better place. Sorry didnt reply much while away, my French phone was mainly turned off or data roaming disabled.

Im not fully back but easing in gently as I have more medical appts tomorrow and Friday plus I have just found a lump under my armpit. Not worried as I had a clean bill of health from my mammogram 3 weeks ago but will mention it to the doc when I see him Friday. It is possibly just a pimple but as I cant see it properly he can put my mind at rest.

Straight back on diet and, especially as I have to fast tonight for blood tests tomorrow, I hope to do okay – okay is enough for me right now. Gained 2kgs over the 2 weeks away and ate some things I really shouldnt have but didnt have a choice like the night they all wanted fish a chips. Ate a few chips, took the batter off the fish and had mushy peas and had a really bad stomach for 2 days. Also managed to get to the gym twice and had 2 brief (20 mins) swims as well as treadmill and weights. Nice thing was I got on the Bodytrax machine and I am 4kgs lighter than when I registered 3 years ago and body fat down etc.

House hunting didnt go well. We need more money. Looking at houses around 285k and they are all s^^t with daughter saying it can be done up. We dont want to be doing up at our age. Needs a rethink. Maybe not living quite so close to family but 10 to 20 miles away. They live in a very expensive area and daughter wants me close by but we dont need looking after just yet. Our house sale in France could take a couple of years so we are just going to sit back and relax about it.

Lauren, if there is nothing you can do to improve the things in your life that are upsetting you – and good for you talking to your boss. At least remember that you can have control over what you eat and exercise etc. Both of which are good for you mentally as well as physically. 25 weeks and 1.5 stone is less than 1lb a week so you can set yourself small targets and stick to them. Whatever you do dont leave it to the last and get into a state about it. Look upon the diet plan as you being kind to yourself.

Merry, so glad you are coming out of yet another lockdown. The UK needs to be more careful. They seem to have forgotten there was ever a pandemic, no masks, no social distancing – bit of a shock for us as all those things still apply in France along with the vaccine passports. You only need to look at the daily infection rates – France 5934 yesterday and UK 43793. Scary.

MagicBean – big thumbs up for odaat. We need to be gentle with ourselves.

RubyG, pleased you are still doing well and geting into those smaller clothes. Wonder where the posh town is. I used to live in a posh village/town in N. Yorkshire and the charity shops were full of semi designer stuff.

Daughter said something strange to me. She made a meal of stew and dumplings with boiled new potatoes. She said ‘you can eat these cant you’. I told her no I couldnt and she said ‘I thought you might just forget about all that while you are on holiday’. Yes, my darling daughter, my diabetes will just take a holiday. Fear not fellow dieters, I didnt give in (except for the fish and chips). That is pretty much what she does which is why I have lost 5kgs during lockdown and she has gained 5kgs. Makes it easier when your motivation is a matter of serious health issues.

Oh well that is my little gab over. Making up for not being here for a couple of weeks. Have a good week everyone.

• posted by RubyG
    on

Welcome back SG, yes the UK is heading in the wrong direction with Covid numbers yet again. I’m still wearing my mask when going into shops, most are not. Hubby says he sees the same on the trains now.
    The posh town is Berkhamsted, prices are higher but still generally less than £5 per item, and really good quality.
    I got myself really angry yesterday re. other people’s food assumptions – hubby has been away with work, and his colleague booked a restaurant for 4 of them – the options were pizza, veggie pizza or vegan pizza, not even a side salad in sight. They ended up going somewhere else, a steakhouse which catered to the low carb as well as the vegan and the other 2 colleagues in between. I know he’s not diabetic, although if he didn’t find this WOE he would be by now, but for many on this forum this WOE is not a fad, it’s a lifesaver. I guess that’s my rant over 🙂
    Lauren, how did the conversation with your boss go? Hopefully well.

• posted by florob85
    on

SG, welcome back! Sounds like you had an action packed trip, it must have been nice to spend some time with your family, but it sounds like there were some frustrations too. I hope it all works out! Thank you for your kindness re my situation, you’re absolutely right, I’m trying to focus on what I can control at the moment and food is certainly one of those things.

Ruby – it sounds like something I would have got angry about too!! Good on your husband though for standing his ground!

Magic bean, welcome back, we’re all here for you!

Linda, I meant to say earlier, unfortunately I can’t afford a drop in salary at the moment, so I’m going to have to stick it out as I can’t even think of a job I could do that would pay as well as this does, and I have some debt to pay off, but as soon as that is paid then I can start looking elsewhere, but I appreciate your support and kind words!

Ruby, it was relatively productive, unfortunately there’s not a lot that can be done at the moment but if things don’t start improving I’ve told her I’m going off sick and she’s very keen to avoid that so I think she’ll do what she can!

Hope everyone is ok

Lauren xx

on

Hi again, feels so good to be in my own home with my own food choices. Already lost half a kilo so only a gain of 1.5kg. I had to fast last night from 8pm, had blood test at 8.30am and results look okay. Testing my kidney function as I am on a new medication. It is just a diuretic to help prevent fluid retention for blood pressure but I would certainly prefer something more natural. Meant to look in Holland and Barrett but was too busy house hunting. Interesting that they only house I would have put an offer on if we were in a position to was told there were 4 offers on the table and did I want to be included. Obs I said no but just looked on Rightmove and it is not under offer. Maybe no-one offered enough even though the agent made it sound as though we would be missing out. Seen that a couple of times. Agent said a house that was on for 289k actually sold for 340k, however we are keeping an eye on land registry for final amount but I think the agents try to start bidding wars. Anyway, that is enough about our house search for now although I am surprised hubby says he has not been put off going back but wants something really special. Say again, we need more money 🙂 but other France dwellers will tell you it can take an very long time to sell a house here.

RubyG, big cheers to your hubby for not allowing himself to be pressured into that pizza trap. I think you have both done so well and appreciate the benefits of good (better in my case) health.

Over this weekend I will be looking at writing up a weekly menu, although I pretty well know what to eat but it is getting a bit samey – routine and hubby still struggles with what he is making each Tuesday and Saturday when I force him to cook so I will take the decision making out of his hands but consult with him first. I am so considerate these days 🙂 Wish I knew how to do emojis. Then I will be looking at setting new goals as it will be just under 8 weeks to our next trip to the UK if things dont go further down hill.

Have a good weekend – although I might be back again to report on doctors visit.

• posted by florob85
    on

SG – herbal diuretics are dandelion leaves, uva-ursi leaves and buchu leaves x

on

Thanks Lauren, I thought that as dandelion in French is pissenlit – piss the bed. Ha ha ha. Will talk to doctor G tomorrow for more advice as the French are very much into plant remedies. Why should I take a drug that might cause kidney damage, just like a take a drug that can cause liver damage. Bloody big pharma…..

Just seen juniper can be a diuretic. Solution – drink more gin 🙂

• posted by florob85
    on

That’s so funny SG, dandelion is derived from French anyway 😂 – tooth of the lion – derived from dente d’lion I think, although maybe Latin in origin

on

No, you are right, it goes by both names but I think the translation for the flower is dente de lion it is not called that in French.

• posted by florob85
    on

😂

• posted by Elle-Mae
    on

Haha SG and Lauren I remember my Mum saying toe as a child don’t touch dandelions as they will make you wet the bed.

• posted by Elle-Mae
    on

To me not toe

• posted by Tulip1
    on

Hello everybody 👋
    I have no idea how long it is since I last logged in-so sorry! I love you all 😚😚😚
    Things have been….well, so many car problems, and then a dreadful visit from my sister in law, who accused my poor 16 y o daughter, sho has long covid, that she was faking her symptoms/ they are all in her head and what an inconvenience she is to her poor parents! She said this to her right at the end of her stay, not in our presence, altho she had tried to tackle us both (hubby and I) separately on the issue….so, I was so angry for 6 days that it was making me ill trying to figure out what to say (she’s very dominant and trained as a lawyer so I’ve never really felt able to stand up to her)….any how, I wrote a long message giving her what for and of course reassured my daughter (immediately as soon as I realised what she had said) that i wouldn’t let her anywhere near her again. I could write an essay on her previous dreadful behaviour but this crossed a line for me.
    I also went off to the Midlands for a Zumba danceathon (Wendy, one Carlos was leading 🔥🔥) and caught up with my parents at the same time. Work’s been mad (not as mad as for Lauren (!! poor you- glad you are taking a stand 😚😚) as I only work part time), and the children have needed a lot of support with various things, ooh and I have an upcoming band concert….and still not feeling quite back to normal after my booster- but getting there.
    Soooooo, apart from the danceathon, life’s been stressful, and I’ve been feeling somewhat overloaded, not getting enough sleep etc…
    I had a very good week diet wise last week but struggling a bit this week….I’ve lost 3 of my 10 lb gain but more to go!!!
    Love to all and so glad to catch up with all the news (this week at least!!).
    xxxxx

• posted by florob85
    on

Clare I’m enraged on your behalf and your daughters!!! What a dreadful woman!! Bless your daughter, I’ve had ME/CFS for 25 years so I well understand what long covid might feel like, and I also know from experience what it’s like to be told it’s all in my head, you give her a big hug from me!

It’s not exactly the same, but the ME association posted some guidance a little while ago about recovery from covid for people with ME – a lot of the principles are the same for long covid so might be worth a look – just search on Google for ME Association and COVID.

Sounds like you are doing amazing though!

L x

• posted by Waitaminute
    on

Hello again everyone,
    So much has happened since last time I posted..moved finally from Alice Springs in the Northern Territory..and boy was that a relief..moved back home to Tassie and am finally settled in to my own home. Lots of work needed tho, trying to get the garden which is quite large into some sort of low maintenance, but still with lots of colour..it’s a work in progress which I’m finding challenging and relaxing..I’m here on my own for a while, my partner is in Qld looking after his elderly parents but is hoping to be home when restrictions etc allow. Then the heavy work in the garden and around the house he can supply will be most appreciated.
    I fell off the wagon for 4 months whilst living with my daughter and her family, and put on 2 kilos..but since being on my own and going back to “normal” cooking I’ve managed to discard those and on my way to discarding more.. I am finding it lots easier than when I was in Alice Springs to stick to proper eating..and the fasting comes easier because I’m either babysitting or working around the house and garden..mind is occupied and I don’t think of food 😊 well that’s it from me today.. I’ll probably be on and off here a bit more often now..
    Stay safe, healthy and happy 😊🖐️

• posted by Tulip1
    on

Lauren, my sister from another mister 😉😉, me too…..25 years with ME as well here! Thank you so much for your support and hugs to you, I know how awful it is too, so she knows I always have her back💓💓💓💓💓…..she”s been with the paediatric fatigue service for a few months and now her care is being transferred finally to the paediatric long covid service (which has literally just opened 2 weeks ago!!!)…..her symptoms are very similar to ME just as you say, the main extra difference is the breathing issues she is having- that is the extra bit that they want to investigate at the moment, crossing my fingers and toes for her (and yes, immersing myself in as much covid/ long covid research and management as I can- I was part of a post-covid study into the effects on various organs as I was quite ill with it last year and they’ve done some great webinars plus some through my professional union as a physio)- my SIL doesn’t really have a clue, she just always thinks she’s right, and isn’t kind with it……!!!!!
    Love and hugs xxxxxxxxx

• posted by florob85
    on

Haha you and me Clare, separated at birth I think!9

• posted by MerryMelba
    on

Hello Tulip1, Waitaminute, EllieAllegra and MagicBean – good to see your posts. (MagicBean – are you the same as Nursebean from the old 5:2 forum?)
    I enjoyed a delightful catchup with friends last night for the first time in months. Delicious and mostly friendly foods – some oysters (yum!!) and cheeses – and a small drink of gin to celebrate.
    Sunshine-Girl – are you using a PC or laptop type device? To get emojis you can press the windows logo button (the fours squares) and the full-stop at the same time. You can then type (e.g. flower) 🌼🌸🌻 and all the flower emojis will appear.
    About to make brunch – an omlette today I think.
    ODAAT

on

Hi all happy weekend. Soon comes around. Saw doctorG yesterday and he is happy with my bloods regarding the new diuretic he has put me on. On the 2 weeks I didnt take it I did notice I hardly peed at all and certainly didnt get up in the night like I usually do. Showed him the lump (very small pea sized) under my arm and he said it was a ingrowing hair which had formed a small cyst. If you are worried about anything get it checked as quickly as possible or you will just worry, make it worse by worrying and if it is something bad waste time getting it sorted. As an ex nurse I find it easy to get things checked out. Better for my mental health too.

Not back fully on the diet but following my normal woe and have lost 0.7 of a kilo. Will crack on from Monday with a glass of wine tonight. Tomorrow will get on with a proper menu even if it is just to keep hubby on track. He has taken chicken breasts out of the freezer with no idea what he is going to do with them until he watched Mary Berry do a chicken korma on TV so that is what we will be having – no rice.

Merry – I am on a desktop pc on windows 10 (I think) but cant find the 4 squares you mention just a line of 3 dots at the top rh of page. It is a French keyboard so dont know if that makes a difference. Ha just found it but it doesnt work.

Beautiful day here today, around 20 degrees so hanging out some washing in a minute.
    KOKO everyone

• posted by MagicBean
    on

Hiya
    I remember nursebean from the 5:2 forum but I’m a different bean.
    Think Nurse Bean actually was a Nurse whereas I’m in education.
    I still like doing 5:2 and mixing it up a bit.
    Take care x

• posted by Elle-Mae
    on

Just wanted to share with you that today I have reached my target weight with a loss of 1st 12.7 lbs. Going from 11st.2 3/4lbs to 9st 4 lbs. 😁 My blood sugar was 6.5. As I have this week’s meals planned I will try to stick to it for consolidation and then try the 5.2 next week. I did look at the dark chocolate and think I could buy it and have a square a day but decided to wait until next week.

on

Congrats Elle-Mae and well done not giving in to temptation. Cant say the same for me. My holiday spirit (vodka in my case) continued over the weekend but I still weigh less than I did when I got back on Tuesday. The diet starts for real tomorrow. Dont ask why but when a group of us first started our start day was Tuesday. Maybe we just wanted another day to get used to the idea or I think in my case it was to do a top up shop on Monday morning before starting. Anyway, that is why this thread re-news each Tuesday so that is my plan. Do a small top up shop – menu already done and a few things missing from the cupboards, and will start in earnest tomorrow.

Nothing exciting to report and just looking forward to getting a decent loss before Christmas. Keep on keeping on…

• posted by wendleg
    on

Hi everyone !

Just catching up and shocked and saddened at times reading how unkind people can be . Why ? So sorry to hear abut your daughter Clare . That is appalling behaviour from your sister in law ! Hope your daughter gets the treatment and follow up she needs .

Take it easy Lauren , say no when you can and hope this week has been more manageable

Hi Merry ! Good to hear you are getting your freedom back ! That must feel so good ! You were right to enjoy that long awaited catch up !

OOH Waitaminute , we can only dream of returning to Tassie right now . We are keeping a close eye on the situation to see when we can travel freely (ha ha !!) to Australia . I am a bit of a stressy traveller and can’t face the risk of delays, long queues, cancelled flights etc so it all has to settle for me to feel happy travelling far . I have the same apprehension travelling on overcrowded roads in the UK too by the way and the M6 ( motorway) is my worst nightmare !!!

Well done Elle-Mae on reaching your target !!! Fanatastic . I am aware that as target ( which tends to fluctuate !!) gets closer I can easily drift into complacency and be less vigilant . I have never tried 5:2 for long enough but slot in an extended fast each week to take care of any excesses .

Hope you are feeling ok, Magic bean ? You seem to have a good plan there and we are always learning. Stay with us

Hi Lindaandhubby ! Your advice to Lauren was spot on , very sensible and you are speaking from experience which is really useful .

Hi RubyG. No, I won’t compromise on poor restaurant offerings either . I would rather stay in !

My ‘mutuelle’ , my health care insurance sent me an email offering me a ‘dynamic chair yoga session ‘ It’s today from 5.30 to 6.30 pm French time . It’s free and on Zoom so I thought why not ? I do a one on one weekly yoga session but have never done chair yoga . I will report back later on when it will be time to set up the new thread .

I sent a text to Amz because she has gone quietand she said she is OK,just a little sick . I hope she comes back and checks in with us soon.

I had better get my chair ready !

I will be back later

• posted by wendleg
    on

Ooh that was nice ! I feel all floppy !!! An hour of gentle stretching and relaxation with a load of retired teachers !!! 😉

I had better liven up now and set up the new thread !

Please log in or register to post a reply.