We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Jumbalaya
    on

This is my 2nd day; and I put on 2lb!! So not a happy bunny.

I tried the Blueberry and Green Tea and Melon & Blueberry shakes and I must admit, I don’t like them much. It might be my blender but the blueberry and green tea one has almonds in it and they did not grind down very well, so kept getting a mouthful of nuts every time I took a sip. The melon one was slightly better but kept getting lumps of melon. Might be time for a new blender.

For dinner yesterday, I had the ‘no carb ploughman’s’ and it was surprisingly tasty. Today, I had chicken breast with lime and coconut milk at it was delicious! Even the brown rice was tasty, and my family DEMANDED I make some for them, too!

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Try increasing your fat intake from dairy products, olive oil, nuts etc, you must do this to encourage your body into fat burning mode. It’s also essential to keep your water intake up to at least 2 litres per day, more if possible.
    Remember also that weight does fluctuate over the course of a day so try to weigh yourself on the same scales at the same time.

Please log in or register to post a reply.