We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by MrsMitch
    on

Hi all,

I’m about to embark on this healthier lifestyle plan and wondered if I could get any hints and tips from those who are completing it in a similar situation as I am.

I am a midwife, currently working 12 hour shifts, including unsociable hours. Anyone else similar? How do you manage with night shifts? Any suggestions for quick and easy lunches to take to work where only a microwave is available?

I am encouraging my husband on his journey, and he seems to have his plan down to a T, but I am more of a ‘prepper’ than him!! lol I don’t want to set myself up to fail. It’s been so encouraging reading about your success stories- I will continue to lurk about!!

Thank you all in advance,
    Mrs Mitch

• posted by Tezzaj73
    on

I am only starting today, however the book does suggest that shakes are an option if you can tolerate them. Otherwise just make a big batch of a few different meals and store them in the fridge/ freezer until needed.

• posted by AnnieW
    on

Hi. If you type shift worker into the search box at the top of the page you will see replies with suggestions from earlier posts. Best wishes for your new way of eating. Once you are organised, a major part of succeeding, you will be well on the way.

Please log in or register to post a reply.