We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by jocomp
    on

Hi All,
    I’ve been on the BSD since 19th March. I haven’t stuck to it 100% I haven’t gorged or had days off plan just gone over calories a bit (about 1500) So far I have lost 8lbs, which is good for me as I’m a slow loser.
    I do 800 calories on Mondays and Thursdays and about 1,000 the other days. This is because I exercise other days and I have a history of fainting if I don’t eat before exercise. Anyway just popped on to say hi and to say the diet really works even if you are not strict with calories.

• posted by Serenstar
    on

Hi jocomp, that’s really good to hear. I’ve been flirting with the diet and lost a couple of inches off my waist before Easter, but then a whole lot of chocolate arrived and I’m vowing to do something about it! Bought scales for the first time in a few years, so I finally know the true damage 🙂 Good to know that you’re having success and being flexible, as I teach yoga/nordic walking so have been giving myself extra calories before/after classes.

Please log in or register to post a reply.