Newbe

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Charlp87
    on

Hiya girlies and guys! So I’m desperate to stet this tomorrow. I’m probably at my lowest in terms of mind and confidence I used to be a teeny size 6 an now squeezing myself into a 12 so although not massive it’s a big difference for me. Have been diagnosed with pcos, insulin resistance and pre diabetes.
    So I’ve read the book but am going to go with my own food as it will work out cheaper to keep it simple. Do I need to follow any macros or just simply meats, veg, salad, yog and a teeny bit of fruit as long as I’m under 800cals?
    Thanks in advance and help is appreciated x

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi Charlp87

Welcome to the forum, and Bril that you start tomorrow, I’m sorry to hear about your diagnosis of PCOS, but I can assure you as you will have seen from reading on this forum, this way of eating, helps you to feel seriously well, and I am sure a week from today you will be feeling a bit more positive, and weight loss always helps us cope with things better doesn’t it.
    Not sure what you mean by macros, but eat what the book tells you you can, count everything cals up to 800 and carbs up to 50 I count both some people don’t. You can download myfitnesspal app which gives you cals and carbs.
    So keep us posted, need any help just shout there’s always someone online to assist
    Love Jan🌺

• posted by Charlp87
    on

Hi jan, thank you so much for replying!
    It’s rubbish finding out all this stuff I’ve tried metformin and glucobay but it just made me feel more poorly as was fainting on a daily basis 😭
    I’ve got my fitness pal all set and ready to go tomorrow, can’t wait! I’ll keep you posted on progress! How have you done with this?
    Charlotte x

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi there. I am on day 12 have lost 15 lbs but I do or had 104 pounds to loose, I’m loving the eating plan, felt marvellous not hungry, and even when I’m at target, I won’t go back to carbs and sugar again, as loving feeling so well.
    Great to get excited about starting, plan it then eat it. So you don’t go over. Any queries there’s always someone around.

Great stuff
    Love jan🍓🍓🍓

Please log in or register to post a reply.