New to fast 800

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Murn
    on

I have been doing the blood sugar diet for a while while but very slow progress. I have htpothyroidism and blood sugar prediabetic, will this fast 800 work for me ?

Anyone out there like me?

Thank you

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi there Murn. I am not sure what you mean by slow progress. I for one only lost about 2 or 3 lbs in the first week and a total of about 13lbs in the 8 weeks. We are not all the same but for your pre-diabetes it should work. Are you following carefully and have you got the hang of what is and what is not a carb or high carbs.

If you come back with more info maybe help can be offered.

• posted by Murn
    on

Hi,
    Thanks for replying. I have been doing the blood sugar diet for off and on for about 6 months
    but only have lost about a stone. Maybe the fast 800 would give me better and quicker results. Started it last week and have lost two pounds. Always have had difficulty losing due to the underactive thyroid problem. Stick to it to the letter. Heres hoping this will work better.

Well done in losing 13 pounds.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi again. I have been doing this diet for 7 years due to having diabetes and knowing that the low carb diet is the best one for me. If I am honest I would say the BSD and Fast800 are pretty much the same diet although the BSD cuts carbs lower so should give faster weight loss. Also the BSD talks a lot more about diabetes and its effects so gives more information. I see you are pre-diabetic but just by losing weight you can get rid of that. One stone is a decent amount and things do slow down the longer you are on a diet. So just do which one suits you best.

• posted by Murn
    on

Thank you Sunshine girl,
    We just have to keep plodding on. 😀

Please log in or register to post a reply.