New to BSD

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by anothertiredmummy
    on

Hello, I am perimenopausal and pre diabetic, despite asking for support from my GP, I have had very little. I was really struggling with my carb cravings and uncontrolled eating. After some research decided to try the 8:16 fasting , after the first day I feel as though my body has been reset, no more uncontrolable cravings.
    I work variable shifts, so a routien is difficult, I think I can manage 2 or 3 times a week of the 8:16 fasting, my diet is pretty much a mediterranean one, it was all those snacks inbetween that were hard to control.
    I also had a c section 11 years ago, this has increased my waist size, I think I can fit in some HIIT 2 or 3 times a week too, I have always been fit and healthy, but this body takes more looking after these days.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi anothertiredmummy, welcome to the site. You don’t seem to be asking for any help or advice and you seem to be doing well. Let us know if you need help.

• posted by anothertiredmummy
    on

I just gave HIIT a try…so much harder than it sounds.

1 minute this week, 2 next, then the full 3, I think ay be the way for me to go :),

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

It is supposed to be better than standard 30 mins aerobics or jogging plus quick and easy. Keep meaning to get back to it but I now have asthma and even 1 minute kills me.

Please log in or register to post a reply.