New starter, fussy eater!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Bobafett2k6
    on

Hi, so I just started the BSD this week.
    I’m a pretty fussy eater but I’ve got by so far on overnight oats for breakfast plus mackerel/salmon, cauliflower rice, veg, mushrooms etc for other meals. I was a steak, egg and chips kinda guy, not very adventurous at all. I do like broccoli, cauliflower and green cabbage but prefer it with gravy. Not a cheese eater which seems to limit me somewhat (I like a bit of mozzarella).

Just wondering what simple, low calorie things I can take to work? I have access to a microwave sometimes but other times I’m out on the road. Can I eat gluten free pitta breads for example? (I’m gluten and lactose intolerant to start with!) As a pitta with some manner of meat/chicken with a bit of flavouring and peppers or something solves my lunch time issue for the most part.
    Low calorie lunch options would be nice, I seem to be blowing about 200 at breakfast, then 300-400 for lunch, limiting my evening meal options.

Any other simple, quick recipes would be great. Cheers!

• posted by Pancita
    on

Hi, pita breads are made with flour and that’s one of the things you should avoid in your 8 weeks, so it’s a no. Whatever you’d have in your pita, just put it on a plate and eat it with a fork!
    P

Please log in or register to post a reply.