New start 28 th November anyone coming along?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Llandudno
    on

Hi everyone , is anyone restarting tomorrow?after about 6 weeks I got out the habit of weighing and writing stuff down…. Luckily am not back to square one , but I know my portions have crept up and my choices are starting to slip ,I have bought the book instead of getting it out the libray and have been sitting down and re-reading it also got the app for my fat secret , so going to use that to log everything for a change so wondering if anyone wants to ‘ jog’ along with me Also decided to get out my comfort zone on the treadmill I am huffing and puffing at 6 so aiming for 7 or beyond by the end of the week …..bit of high intensity there well for me anyway! !!!!!!!

• posted by MandyC
    on

Me! I know it seems crazy to start so close to xmas but I need to make a dent in things!

• posted by CatlinD
    on

Hi there
    Yes I am starting tomorrow totally new to the diet. I have the books and done some food prep. It would be great to have someone to keep me company. I am a bit worried about adjusting to the portion sizes as I do enjoy big portions so I’m preparing to be hungry for a few weeks until I get used to it. Linda

• posted by MandyC
    on

I’m a total newbie too, so it’s a big change to my food habits which have got me to nearly 20 stone…

• posted by LeoneWard
    on

Me too. New to this but had previously given up sugar and flour so know I can do it but need help. Good luck everyone

• posted by Lora
    on

Hi …another relative newbie here. After reading the book, I started the diet last week, although very loosely to be honest as I,’m not great at counting calories! I’ve managed to cut out all bread, potatoes, pasta and rice and attempting to make my portion sizes much smaller. Started at 100kg and weighing in at 96kg this morning (day 10). ..so it is working! Looking forward to communicating with like minded people as I think we all need the support. Good luck everyone!

• posted by Lora
    on

😄

• posted by Ange
    on

I start tomorrow too! Good luck everyone! Looking forward to hearing about your first day!

• posted by Llandudno
    on

Well I have weighed in at 125kg this morning just had breakfast which was a 2 egg omeltte and 30 gms of cheese…which i weighed today and found my 30 gms of cheese before which I just estimated was way off the mark…..so the kitchen scales are out also aiming for 50 gms of carbs aday . A lot more planning of meals will have to happen……

• posted by Ayesha
    on

Hi there,

I have started today as well after many many failed attempts hoping I can last the 8 weeks this time – I am just addicted to sugar!!!!!

good luck to every one 🙂

• posted by daisy2012
    on

Hi Every one
    I to am starting today. my start weight is 96kg
    very nervous and unsure. good luck

• posted by Anngee
    on

Yes I’m starting again today . 7 stone to lose. Tried before with partner- he lost I didn’t.I need to watch portion size strictly this time. Good luck all.

Please log in or register to post a reply.