New Start

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by onyaiyer
    on

I have started on the programme 5:2. I also started intermittent fasting, rotating by skipping breakfast or lunch. Exercise is brisk walking, 3-5 km, followed by light weights 5kg arms, shoulders and waist. I have stopped taking Metformin after speaking to my GP.
    My current weight is 70kg, so in 3 weeks from today 4.2. 2019, I am targeting 5 % reduction. 3.5kg.
    FYI I also take 1x asprin and 1x Statin, prescribed by Cardiologist as there is evidence some thickening of some arteries I calcium coronorary test).

Hope to report some good news down the road.

Cheers

• posted by onyaiyer
    on

Hello there

Today is 17 February 2019. Two weeks after start. Weight down to 68 kg from 70kg . Fasting blood sugar test this morning 5.5
    I am on track and very pleased with progress.

Cheers

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi onyoiyer, well done on a good start. Weight loss and reduction in BG, what more can we ask for. I do arm weights most days but there is no way I could manage 5kg, I am a bit of a weakling. 2kg max for me. Keep up the good work and keep checking in.

Please log in or register to post a reply.