Need to start again

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Cameron2337
    on

Greetings from Melbourne Australia.Two years ago I used this method with great success and was able to go off my insulin injections . Unfortunately old habits have seen me undo my previous harRed work and commitment and for my blood glucose control and management it is time to jump in and reinvigorate myself and long term health goals by adhering to this program. For some stupid reason I have been putting off making the necessary changes I clearly need to make to get my diabetes back to a more manage state. I am sick and tired of beating myself up mentally particularly when I am the one controlling how I fuel my body. I look forward to sharing this journey with like minded people.
    All starts from breakfast tomorrow morning.

Male 57 years with approximately 22 kgs to lose.

Good luck to all on your respective journeys

Regards

Cameron

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hey Cameron welcome back! I certainly remember the name, if not the details of your BSD journey. You are so right about the negativity created by beating yourself up, but well done on taking back control with the positive return to both the BSD WOE and the forum.

Please consider joining us on the weekly thread …. I’m sure there will be some names there you will remember and regardless, you will definitely get a warm welcome on the thread. You’re not unique in losing your way and not the only recent returner, so just jump in and become part of the team. Current weekly thread has 28 April in the title. Hope we will see you there 😁

• posted by Gattina
    on

Welcome Cameron – I’m a returner too. I’ve started this woe several times but keep losing my way so I’m back on track now and I want get my diabetes under control as well. There’s no value in beating yourself up – I’ve done it plenty of times and gets me nowhere – so just recognise what needs to be done, best foot forward and on we go…
    Best of luck and I look forward to hearing your updates. I usually post updates on the weekly thread as SunnyB suggested – there’s an active and friendly group of people there.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hey Cameron how’s the reboot going? Hope you’re okay and that you might join us on the new weekly thread…. it had 5th May in the title if you want to find us 😀

Please log in or register to post a reply.