Need more cals but no more carbs!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Spalmon
    on

Hi I’ve just finished my calorie logging for today and see I’m about 700 calories but already at 55g carbs… so how best to use my extra calories to keep me full without piling on the carbs?!?
    Thanks x

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

More fats probably, with only 100 calories to play with you wouldn’t need too many nuts or a small block of cheese to do it. Fat is really your friend on this diet for keeping you full and helping mobilise your fat burning metabolism.

• posted by Esnecca
    on

An ounce of Serrano ham is 80 calories, 5 grams fat, 10 grams protein, 0 carbs. As it must be cured according to strict traditional standards in order to call itself Serrano, you can trust that it hasn’t been messed up with dextrose, other sugars and questionable preservatives. Get it as thinly sliced as you can and you’ll find that ounce is quite a hefty little pile.

• posted by Spalmon
    on

Thank you for the suggestion unfortunately I’m a veggie but I’m grateful for you taking the time x

Please log in or register to post a reply.