My Journey Begins at 16 stone 12.5

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by onthelam
    on

I’m a 5″ 10 ,m, 37 this year and and i weighed 16 stone 12.5 when i weighed myself this morning after drinking a pint of water. I then kicked it off and made perfect scrambled eggs with a quarter avocado as per the meal plan in the back of the book.
    I’ve always been really fit and active and have a lot of muscle, but since moving to an office job and my son coming into the world in 2013 I’ve let myself go quite a lot and put on 4 stone. The downside is its all around my abdomen – bad visceral fat, i could easily be rolled down stairs like a barrel of beer. lol 🙂
    Being heavily involved in sport I’ve always avoided low calorie diets, but as this is simple and the logic makes sense to me i’m going to give it a good go. Mainly because I’ve noticed that i feel very different when i eat , and not in a good way, and my energy levels are through the floor. I’m hoping that this next 8 weeks are going to really help transform my life and my health.

So hello to you all, i hope you can keep me inspired when I’m losing my mind over the next couple days!

lets go!

• posted by Superlesley
    on

I too started at 16 st +. 6 months on I’m down to 11st 7lb. It really works. Stick with it. Avoid sugar,carbs and processed food.
    I feel so much better and so will you.
    Losing the pounds will give you much more energy and you will be less hungry than you fear.
    There is lots of support and fellow feeling on the forums. Lots of recipes and you will develop your own ways of managing cravings. And plenty of people will share helpful tips.
    Good luck – you can do it

• posted by Superlesley
    on

I too started at 16 st +. The first 1.5 st took nearly a year on low fat to get to 15 st. 6 months on the BSD and I’m down to 11st 7lb. It really works. Stick with it. Avoid sugar,carbs and processed food.
    I feel so much better and so will you.
    Losing the pounds will give you much more energy and you will be less hungry than you fear.
    There is lots of support and fellow feeling on the forums. Lots of recipes and you will develop your own ways of managing cravings. And plenty of people will share helpful tips.
    Good luck – you can do it

Please log in or register to post a reply.