My first week!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Claire12345
    on

Hi All,

Pleased to say i have 7lbs off on my first week! I honestly haven’t felt that hungry or bloated!
    I have had a treat of wine & Chocolate on Saturday.
    How is everyone else getting on?

Claire. 😀

• posted by budgiegirlbob
    on

Well done Claire , that’s a fab loss.
    I ‘m at the end of my first week too, and have lost 6.5lbs. I know at this stage it’s mostly water, and it will slow right down at some point, but it’s very motivating, isn’t it?
    Here’s to a successful second week – good luck!

• posted by ACR17
    on

This is my second time starting BSD. First time round I lost 11 pounds after 4 weeks but then my boyfriend and I came off the diet and in 6 and a half weeks I put on 4 pounds (which I thought would be much much higher!!!).
    Restarted on Monday and I have lost 5.5 pounds so far this week which I’m so happy with! First time round I lost 7 pounds in the first week so I think I’m on track for a similar loss. I’m also exercising each day this time doing just quick HIIT workouts after work, no more than 20 minutes.

• posted by Claire12345
    on

Hi all,

I had a treat of steak & toast potato & chic cake & wine last night. I feel i need a treat night once a week, not to feel deprived.

I need to exercise more. He’s to another good week. Fingers crossed.

Claire

• posted by JeannieMary
    on

Hi all, I’m two-thirds of the way through Week 1 and seem to be losing about 1lb a day. Long may it last as I seem to have much more to lose than most. Ideally it would be good to drop 100lbs (yup, one hundred). I’m surprised that I’ve not been feeling hungry much if at all. My intake is much as ever but minus the bread (and all flour products), refined sugar and potatoes. I’m feeling great and much more active. The odd headache is the only thing I’ve noticed as being different and they’re not severe. Has anyone out there got a large amount to lose?

• posted by avisamuelgrey
    on

I am on Day 5 of Week 1, and would like to lose at least 4 stones!

Not following the 800 cals a day, but making a gradual change to low carb, so I expect much slower weight loss.

• posted by Claire12345
    on

Hi,

I have to say a couple of weeks was enough for me. I think unless someone has a lot off weight to lose quickly it’s good. I have 2stone 4lbs to lose. So I’ve went back to slimming world. I don’t take low fat yogurt etc. I enjoy my treats now & again.

• posted by legreen
    on

JeannieMary I have lost 28 pounds in 6 weeks so far and have another 90 to lose. So yes, a large amount to lose! Weigh in for week 7 is on Monday and then need to decide if I’m going to go onto 5:2 for a short period before back to Fast800 or carry on straight through.

Good luck with weigh ins this week everyone.

• posted by Broady
    on

Hello everyone

First week and 10lbs down! Feeling good although wake up everyday with mild headache – stuck to it really well not hungry at all. I’ve another 4 stone to go which is depressing but determined

• posted by annielyn
    on

Hi Everyone… Great to read your inspiring posts.. I am looking forward to the weeks ahead..

Please log in or register to post a reply.