My BSD

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by KirstinF
    on

Day 1 today.. had scrambled eggs with mushrooms for breakfast 🍳

Thinking of setting up an Instagram for my diet .. are there any other people keeping accountable via Instagram?

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Hi KirstinF. Welcome I am Birdy💞 and I am just coming to the end of my first week, it has been an amazing journey so far and the guys in this community are amazing! They are non judgemental and no question is a stupid one. There are people who are new like me and there people who have been on and are now maintaining so lots of info and help from all of them. I have found it invaluable. I have an instagram account but I personally don’t understand and only got it to see more of my nieces🤣 teenagers never keep in touch🤣💕. I would also worry about trolling but that is just me. I am sure there will be someone come by that does it though. I have lost 12lbs so far and nearly 6 inches off of my waist this week already, so rest assured done right it works and works well. Good luck on this WOE(way if eating) and look forward to hearing about your progress. May be a little quiet on here over the weekend but I am sure help will be there if needed. Good luck hun. Birdy💞

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Way of eating even🤣

• posted by GreenGal
    on

Hey KirstinF – I am also new, joined the same day as Birdy. 5 days in 5lbs down for me.. first couple of days were a little tricky as I was making some mistakes and eating my cals/carbs too early but now I have a better idea how to handle my days. Alliecat’s latest post on the thread about plateauing which mentions what she eats in a day is a good one to reference for meal ideas, I am taking a similar tack. I am also tracking my cals/carbs in an app, using kitchen scales to verify what I’m eating 🍽 (I just leave them out on the side) and really trying to up my water intake. I have a few social events coming up but I am planning ahead for those and thinking how I can make sensible food choices or if that’s not possible take some alternative snacks/drinks along with me so I can stay on track. Although, for me I can’t help but focus on the immediate short term losses in my first week (ends Monday 🤣) I am trying to change my focus and think long term, of the good habits I will develop that will help me keep slim for life not just for Christmas 🤣. Ultimately I know if I do this, these weekly discards will without fail add up to something spectacular.. i just have to keep on trucking 🚛. Sorry for the waffle, this forum honestly is like therapy, when you talk about your goals it kind of reinforces them I find .. so try and keep in touch and post what you can. All the best for your first week 💚

• posted by Birdy76
    on

Afternoon GreenGal. Wow one more and more lb good going. I weighed this morning and still 12lbs but I feel great today! Lots of water a 2 mile dog walk and I got to eat my full English today yippee. 9g of carbs so far so I can have a few more veggies with my supper tonight! Think I am going to make a spice rub for my chicken fillets and stir fry veg. I tried Cali rice the other day and had with the Thai red curry from our recipe book and it had the same consistency of rice and was filling without bloating. I think it would be very bland on its own but the curry it was lovely. Keep going and are first week is almost up and we did good💕👊🏻🥰🌈. Birdy💞

Please log in or register to post a reply.